Hexagram 7: The Elders
The Chief Elder of the Organization (CEO) and his Virtuous Patriarchs (VPs) dwell in the heaven of golden light. Below them all is murky and uncertain.
The Chief Elder brings good fortune upon himself, especially at bonus time.
- Line 6 -- The Chief Elder announces his retirement. He descends from heaven on a parachute of gold.
- Line 5 -- The Virtuous Patriarch receives a great reward, plus options and incentives.
- Line 4 --The Director would be an Elder too, so he ages as quickly as he can.
- Line 3 -- The Manager fears the Elder's wrath, so he wisely names his Scapegoat.
- Line 2 -- The Consultant shall not be the Scapegoat, for wisely he has covered his hindmost parts.
- Line 1 -- Great misfortune -- the grunt is named the Scapegoat. He receives a rosy note from Personnel.
<!- footer info: contact addrs, copyright, revision info, etc ->