Hexagram 21: Moving On
After a long perilous journey, a golden dawn arises.
The programmer, long mired in difficult projects, breaks through and escapes. The Wise Ones gather to give their farewells. Only the fool is too busy to celebrate. Geat fortune, no blame.
- Line 6 -- Next to the ecstacy of finding the Golden Code, the greatest joy is moving on. Old nightmares are left behind and fade from memory. Great joy, no regrets.
- Line 5 -- The wind blows away long-standing obstacles. The clouds part and reveal brilliant light. The way is clear. Perseverance brings great fortune.
- Line 4 -- After long struggles, light shines over the mountain tops. The path is still long and crooked, but the wind quickens one's feet. The Wise One keeps his eyes on the distant light.
- Line 3 -- Great peril. Plans are made to leave the emperor's palace, but the ministers must not be disturbed. Opportunities are sought beyond the mountains. Hopes gather and disperse upon the wind.
- Line 2 -- The palace has become a dark and dangerous swamp. All hope of advancement fades under the minister's gaze. The Wise One looks to the light beyond the mountains and keeps a spark within his heart.
- Line 1 -- Thunder awakens the programmer in the dark of the night. Deep in his heart, he knows change must come. The Wise One kindles the hope of a new life. Only the fool calls this security.
<!- footer info: contact addrs, copyright, revision info, etc ->